Twilight Duel Academy (TDA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pm
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Survival tourny. finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
Grand prix 2 teams
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
Leaving 4 good
Top posters
Aakash
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match I_vote_lcapPlay by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match I_voting_barPlay by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match I_vote_rcap 
kompella123
Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match I_vote_lcapPlay by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match I_voting_barPlay by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match I_vote_rcap 
craigeybear
DarkWorldOverlord
xxroid
Levelest
Kazenshi
MorphGuy1000
jackachu100
SirNoiCrezant
Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugiohmania827

yugiohmania827

Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Empty
PostSubject: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:03 pm

World Championship Qualifier Special Match
Kaiba vs. Joey
Ok guys. I understand not many people were able to get to the World Championship Qualifier. I was originally not going to go, but then I was able to go because my Aunt gave me money for the trip. Anyway, I decided that I would highlight some of the main events for you guys. This is the special match that Konami sets up where they take the voices of old characters and have them read a script acting like they were dueling, while two people were sitting using their decks. So if you can read this year it was Joey vs. Kaiba. Well here it is. I will not delay it any longer. I write the effects of some monsters/cards that they changed the effects like they sometimes do. But they mainly stick to the effects of the cards.
P.S. Maybe you guys can give me a little something cause this took 3 hours to copy down the plays. Then another 2 hours to write this report. Well anyway have fun. It was a good duel.
Kaiba is in a good mood so he lets Joey go first. Kaiba is at 4000 same as Joey.
Joey summons Aligator Sword in defence, and sets one card. He ends his turn.
Kaiba goes now. He plays the spell card Pot of Greed. Next, he summons Battle Ox in attack. He then attacks Joey’s Aligator Sword with Battle Ox. Kaiba ends his turn.
Joey goes ahead and plays the trap Grave Robber and selects Pot of Greed in Kaiba’s grave. Then, he plays Silent Doom and special summons Alligator Sword. Joey the plays polymerization, fusing the Alligator sword on the field, and the Baby Dragon in his hand to Fusion Summon Alligator’s Sword Dragon. Joey uses Alligator’s Sword Dragon’s effect and attacks Kaiba directly. Joey sets a card and decides to end his turn. Kaiba is at 2300 and Joey is at 4000.
Kaiba goes and plays Enemy Controller Left Right A B, pays 1000 life points and gains control of Joey’s monster. He doesn’t keep Alligator’s Sword dragon for long though. Kaiba tributes both monsters to summon his Blue-Eyes White Dragon. He attacks Joey directly, but Joey chains with Nutrient Z. Kaiba sets one card and ends his turn. Kaiba is at 1300 and Joey is at 5000.
Joey goes ahead and summons his Little-Winguard in defence mode. Joey ends his turn. Kaiba goes ahead now and attacks Little-Winguard with Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Joey’s turn comes up and he summons Copycat in attack mode. He then attacks Blue-Eyes White Dragon with Copycat which Kaiba chains with Negate Attack. Joey sets a card and ends his turn. Kaiba goes now and plays Gradeful Charity. His discards are Alexandrite Dragon, and De-Spell. Next he plays A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon and destroys Joey’s Skull Dice. Kaiba then sets a monster and ends his turn.
Joey summons Tiger Axe this turn. He then goes ahead and attacks the set monster with Tiger Axe. He flips up a Cyber Jar. All the monsters are destroyed. Joey is able to special summon Axe Raider and Rocket Warrior. Kaiba special summons a Vorse Raider. Joey then puts Rocket Warrior into Invincible mood which is as follows: Rocket Warrior cannot be destroyed by battle, the controller of the card a.k.a. Joey does not take any battle damage, and any monster Rocket Warrior battles loses 500 attack points. Joey attacks Vorse Raider with Rocket warrior, then attacks with Axe raider. Joey sets two cards and ends his turn. Kaibas at 1000 Joeys at 5000
Kaiba goes now. He summons Lord of Dragons (Lord of D.) and plays Flute of Summoning Dragon. He special summons two Blue-Eyes White Dragons in attack mode. Joey can summon and dragon so he special summons his Red-Eyes B. Dragon. in defence mode. Kaiba then plays Monster Reborn and special summons his alexandrite dragon in his grave. He then attacks Joey’s Axe Raider with his Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Joey quickly chains with his trap Kunai with Chain. He tries to use both effects but fails to realize that Lord of D. stops spells and traps from affecting monsters. Kaiba attacks Red-Eyes B. Dragon with his Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Then attacks Rocket Warrior with Alexandrite Dragon. Kaiba then goes in and attacks Joey directly with Lord of D. but Joey chains with Scapegoat, he called the tokens Joey Tokens. Kaiba instead attacks one of the tokens. He sets a card and lets Joey go.
Joey’s turn comes up and he plays Pot of Greed. Then Panther Warrior is summoned. He attacks Lord of D. with Panther Warrior tributing one of his Joey Tokens. He sets two cards and ends his turn. Kaiba is at 200 life points and Joey is at 3700 life points.
Kaiba draws and Joey chains with drop off. The discarded card was a Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Kaiba then activates the trap card Gift of the Mystical Elf; this took Joey a minute to calculate. He then attacks a Joey Token with Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Joey chains with Magical Arm Shield and selects the other Blue-Eyes. Then he attacks a Joey Token with Alexandrite Dragon. he sets a card and Joey’s turn comes up. Kaiba is at 2000 life points and Joey is still at 3700 life points.
Joey goes and attacks Alexandrite Dragon with Panther Warrior, tributing the last Joey Token. He sets a card and lets Kaiba go.
Kaiba goes and summons Ryu-Kishin. He then plays the trap Soul Demolition. Next, he plays Soul Absorption. He uses Soul Demolition’s effect 8 times. He attacks with Ryu-Kishin, sets a card, and ends his turn. Kaiba is sitting pretty at 6000 life points and Joey is at 2700 life points.
Joey’s turn comes and he summons Gearfried the Iron Knight, Kaiba then chains with Crush Card Virus and tributes his Ryu-Kishin for the cost. Joey then chains with Psychic Shockwave and special summons Jinzo. He attacks Kaiba directly with Jinzo and ends his turn.
Kaiba goes and activates Dimension Fusion. Kaiba special summons his 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Alexandrite Dragon, and Lord of D. Joey summons his Panther Warrior, Alligator’s Sword Dragon, and Red-Eyes B. Dragon in defence mode. Kaiba then plays Polymerazation and fuses all 3 of his Blue-Eyes White Dragon for BLUE-EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON! He goes and attacks Gearfried the Iron Knight with Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.
Kaiba wins with 3600 life points left. It was a fun duel and you guys who missed it didn’t hear the crowd shouting or the actual voices. But at least you get to see the play by play. Well thank you guys and hopefully I’ll get something for my HARD WORK!
Back to top Go down
Levelest

Levelest

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Wait didnt they also do a yusei vs yugi duel as well?
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827

yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 pm

That was last year. If you would like I could do another thing.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyavi

Mickeyavi

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Lol something went wrong here...it seems Kaibe had 4 blue-eyes in the deck. Read it over again & pay close attention to it all lol XDDD

Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Mickeyvalentine

----->Mickey---<--<-@
Back to top Go down
Levelest

Levelest

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Oh yea he does XD Maybe he was using the ripped up one from yugi's grandpa?
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827

yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:40 am

No he doesnt. Remember when he played Soul Demolition. He banished all 3 of the blue-eyes. Everything else was hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Levelest

Levelest

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:47 am

but he draws 4 of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match   Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play by Play of the Kaiba vs. Joey match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy (TDA) :: Twilight Duel Academy Discussions Section! :: TCG discussions-
Jump to: