For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:56 am
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Survival tourny. finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Duelist Kingdom.
Grand prix 2 teams
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
IMPORTANT!
Top posters
Aakash

kompella123

craigeybear

DarkWorldOverlord

xxroid

Levelest

Kazenshi

MorphGuy1000

jackachu100

SirNoiCrezant

Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

I Have an Annoucment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazenshi

PostSubject: I Have an Annoucment   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 am

After the survival tourney im retiring from dueling i will still be here to help around at the academy and soo on but thats just about it sorry all :/ Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am

well that sucks Sad. i respect your decision tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 pm

cDRAGOUL FIX IT
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm

aww i didnt get to duel you yet and how am i suppose to get into abandoned now lol but its your choice do whatever makes you happy as long as its not punching babies or girls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:31 pm

all of that still my job sooo as far as testing for new ppl or for abandoned thats the only time u may or may not see me duel

My personality defines who i am But my attitude depends on who you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harker

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:14 pm

well it was nce bein on ur team and it was nice to see u duel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

i so sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

well... i am glad you can still help Very Happy

I am the leader of judment white dorm so if you have any questions about that dorm please feel free to ask and also i am one of the senoir staff members so if you have any questions about the academy, i'll try to help you with it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craigeybear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

Well at lest you still will be here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin & Leader of the DARK ARMED DRAGON BLACK DORM!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] CLASH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have an Annoucment   

Back to top Go down

I Have an Annoucment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy (TDA) :: Twilight Duel academy TDA :: Twilight Duel Academy Announcements' Section!-
Jump to: