For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:56 am
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Survival tourny. finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Duelist Kingdom.
Grand prix 2 teams
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
IMPORTANT!
Top posters
Aakash

kompella123

craigeybear

DarkWorldOverlord

xxroid

Levelest

Kazenshi

MorphGuy1000

jackachu100

SirNoiCrezant

Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Just read o.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoNinja122

PostSubject: Just read o.o   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm

I realized today that this duel academy isn't going to be active unless something special going on then i remembered that this place was so live and full of energy during our war with Cryo so I'm asking the people in charge of this website(Aakash and Komp and others if I'm missing any) if we could have another war battle with another academy like the good ol' couple months ago o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:48 pm

IMma be honest i kinda agree

My personality defines who i am But my attitude depends on who you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

yeah plus the war was fun and to be honest that one guy smiley made me go to a whole new level of power to beat him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Id easily be the turing ppoint in any war

My personality defines who i am But my attitude depends on who you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craigeybear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 am

Yea, That would be pretty cool.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin & Leader of the DARK ARMED DRAGON BLACK DORM!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] CLASH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kompella123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm

ok.... then it's decided we ill have a war
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightduelacademy.forummotion.com
DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:39 pm

yeah wars are so fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craigeybear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

yea but who are we going to war?

Admin & Leader of the DARK ARMED DRAGON BLACK DORM!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] CLASH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovecos

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 am

man ii wana be in this 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm

me too i hope i joined
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm

the people have already been choosen.

I am the leader of judment white dorm so if you have any questions about that dorm please feel free to ask and also i am one of the senoir staff members so if you have any questions about the academy, i'll try to help you with it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 pm

what about the survival toruny?

I am the leader of judment white dorm so if you have any questions about that dorm please feel free to ask and also i am one of the senoir staff members so if you have any questions about the academy, i'll try to help you with it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoNinja122

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Im pretty sure like the grand prix after the survival tourney and structure deck tourney twi will go back to being dead...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirNoiCrezant

Location : Portugal - Braga - Next to the Ruins of the Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Then its our job to bring it back to life...less moping more dueling!

May the Dueling Gods be with you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm

NeoNinja122 wrote:
Im pretty sure like the grand prix after the survival tourney and structure deck tourney twi will go back to being dead...

strcuture tourny is not gonna be our last tourny...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kompella123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:40 am

i am making sure that we keep on having important tourneys, so..... after survival i was thinking of doing dorm wars
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 pm

the leaders..... have to be chosoen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirNoiCrezant

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Who's the White Dorm Leader?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kompella123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 pm

since aak replaced t.g.r.u.s.h, aak will be the leader for white.... we r deciding for the other 2 dorms
Back to top Go down
SirNoiCrezant

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm

On other news... Aak! Duel Me!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just read o.o   

Back to top Go down

Just read o.o