For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:56 am
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Survival tourny. finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Duelist Kingdom.
Grand prix 2 teams
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
IMPORTANT!
Top posters
Aakash

kompella123

craigeybear

DarkWorldOverlord

xxroid

Levelest

Kazenshi

MorphGuy1000

jackachu100

SirNoiCrezant

Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Interested in becoming a staff member?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey every one this is a post mainly for people to try out to become a staff member of tda; here are the requirments:

*Staying active.
*Participating on tourny's and other academy related stuff.
*Helping out other people (if they ask for help).
*Knowing about the academy and how it works so you don't give wrong information.
*Know the ruling of some card (not admin level ruling but not noob level ruling either)
*And the final thing is: good attitude.
*And you'll be questioned online about the academy.
*Have 600 or more points.

If you have any questions about how this works or any concerns; feel free to pm me.

I am the leader of judment white dorm so if you have any questions about that dorm please feel free to ask and also i am one of the senoir staff members so if you have any questions about the academy, i'll try to help you with it as well.

Last edited by Aakash on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 am

I'm up for this (but can you make it so i still have green name if i make it i like this color)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:20 am

I want in trollaroll. I have wanted to be a staff for sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:41 pm

ok, but when will you guys be online for the questions? And its gonna be really hard i am warning you so don't get dissappointed if you dnt get selected or something

I am the leader of judment white dorm so if you have any questions about that dorm please feel free to ask and also i am one of the senoir staff members so if you have any questions about the academy, i'll try to help you with it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:18 pm

am i aloud to get upgraded to admin or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 pm

staff are as same as admins.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 am

ok so a mod is staff to right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix King

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:27 am

i want in.....5000 points is good enough right lol

im on pretty much after noon...like after 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 pm

the test is gonna be held tomorrow at 2:00 mst

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 am

Im staff and sexy with it :0

My personality defines who i am But my attitude depends on who you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 am

i want to join
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:04 pm

EvanFire wrote:
i want to join
did u even read the requirments before posting this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
craigeybear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:06 pm

I am WAY more sexy then you with it Enraged!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin & Leader of the DARK ARMED DRAGON BLACK DORM!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] CLASH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:28 pm

sorry i went on holiday but i am back now so i am up for the questions anytime i'm on (which is a lot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

you need to have 600 poitns for that

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:53 pm

wait that wasn't there before... grr not points something involving points just annoyed me in a different academy to....

Last edited by jackachu100 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 am

its not hard to get

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Wheres my + 60 points aakash
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 pm

this is not the place to ask these types of questions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 pm

no one is on when i look here i can't get the 600 points
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming a staff member?   

Back to top Go down

Interested in becoming a staff member?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1