Twilight Duel Academy (TDA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pm
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Survival tourny. finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
Grand prix 2 teams
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
Leaving 4 good
Top posters
Aakash
Good Cards For This Format I_vote_lcapGood Cards For This Format I_voting_barGood Cards For This Format I_vote_rcap 
kompella123
Good Cards For This Format I_vote_lcapGood Cards For This Format I_voting_barGood Cards For This Format I_vote_rcap 
craigeybear
DarkWorldOverlord
xxroid
Levelest
Kazenshi
MorphGuy1000
jackachu100
SirNoiCrezant
Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Good Cards For This Format

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yugiohmania827

yugiohmania827

Good Cards For This Format Empty
PostSubject: Good Cards For This Format   Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Here i will post cards that are good for this format. I will go over why they should be used.

1. Effect Veiler - This card has always been good. Everyone knows that. You can stop the wind-up loop, The six sam loop, and any effect that would hurt you. This card should be used cause wind-ups are still alive and they still can loop and they are still good.

2. Maxx 'C' - This card is great against the wind-up loop cause you end up with the same amount of cards in hand as when they started. Wind-Ups won YCS Toronto. They are going up in value. Be prepared or lose to them.

3. Gorz The Emissary of Darkness - There are alot of OTKs and FTKs this format. This card practically stops them. It helps you get a beater on the field plus you stop their OTK.

4. Tragoedia - OTKs and FTKs are real. Best be ready or lose.

5. Light-Imprisoning Mirror - Although Lightsworns didnt top at YCS Toronto they are still popular. Not to mention it stops effect veilers from hurting you and thunder kings from stopping you.

6. Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror - We can all say Inzektors are dead. Guess what, THEY AREN'T! This card stops them for good. Also great against Dark World. Better pick some up fast before they sold out.

7. Jurrac Guaiba - you may not see how this card is playable in practically EVERY DECK but it is. Just throw 3 in and add in a Dolkka and a Laggia. You bring out one depending on what your facing. Test it out Its a good card and Dolkka and Laggia are over powered.

8. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon - Machina Gadgets, Geargis Gadgets, and Karakuris are widly played. This card stops them easily. Go special summon Cyber Dragon. Fuse your field and my Cyber Dragon, and bring out this beatstick. Any more explanation?

9. System Down - THIS CARD IS OVER POWERED! This card doesn't just banish the field but the graveyard to. Say bye bye to that pesky zenmaines. Say bye bye to that piece of junk archtype Geargia.

10. Imperial Iron Wall - Use this card against Chaos and Plants. Say bye bye to the chaos bosses, and the over powered spore.

11. Anti-Spell Fragrence - This is used against the new Prophecy archtype. They rely on their spells to win. You take that out of the equation you win. It can hurt you but it crushes them.

12. Dimensional Prison - ALL MADOLCHE CARDS READ "When this card you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard" Take the Graveyard out of the equation and you win.

13. Macro Cosmos - Same as the last one.

I hope you took the time to read this. Alot of thought was put into this for you guys.
Back to top Go down
reaper314

reaper314

PostSubject: Re: Good Cards For This Format   Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:41 am

Good tips I'll look into them
Back to top Go down
Kazenshi

Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: Good Cards For This Format   Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 am

Forbidden Lance- Great Way to get an opponant to use up cards During mainphase ( Bottomless Trap Hole or Compulsory) Or Battle Phase (D prison and Mirror force) and also a great way to turn a beater (Stardust Dragon Etc...) Into a Puny monster
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827

yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: Good Cards For This Format   Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm

I was going for cards not as commonly used. I mean nothing that is a staple. Compulsolry, d prison ect. are staples. But I do acknowledge. But again those also dont help you with this new format cause your used to them. I was going for a newer way to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: Good Cards For This Format   Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 pm

royal decree, now we can have 2 mirror force!
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forummotion.com
yugiohmania827

yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: Good Cards For This Format   Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:49 am

Everyone should have royal decree. Also another good card is starlight road. You know how good it is. I recommend putting it in for the fact being so many destruction cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Cards For This Format   Good Cards For This Format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Cards For This Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy (TDA) :: Twilight Duel Academy Discussions Section! :: TCG discussions-
Jump to: