Twilight Duel Academy (TDA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pm
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Survival tourny. finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
Grand prix 2 teams
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
Leaving 4 good
Top posters
Aakash
Elemental heroes I_vote_lcapElemental heroes I_voting_barElemental heroes I_vote_rcap 
kompella123
Elemental heroes I_vote_lcapElemental heroes I_voting_barElemental heroes I_vote_rcap 
craigeybear
DarkWorldOverlord
xxroid
Levelest
Kazenshi
MorphGuy1000
jackachu100
SirNoiCrezant
Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Elemental heroes

Go down 
+3
fedeheart
Aakash
Hogosha_Ookami
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hogosha_Ookami

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi hero lovers, lets talk strategies and deck plans
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Aakash

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

sure i have a cool hero deck with e-hero's in it! lets duel sometime soon
Back to top Go down
fedeheart
Chaos Sorcerer Grey
fedeheart

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:42 pm

I have a good knowledge about heroes and everything close to it, its pretty basic for the most, heres some easy combos and tactis for getting started:
Phantom Magician can summon Woodsman or some Destiny Heroes, thats your choice, since all of they're effects trigger at the SP, you got a litle combo
Having monsters in the grave can be really helpfull, even with destiny hero decks, just make sure not to send the wrong cards, if you wanna take the risk, a really good card is Magical Merchant, can trow a lot of monsters and also get you a S/T, if your deck is made right, when you use him you should get a huge advantage as long as you trow at least one monster.
Now miracle contact has been released, so what are you waiting for?. Its a really strong card since its better than a miracle fusion exept it sends materials to deck, if you start runing out of monsters or you have a good swarm power you definitly are wanting this card, it ignores sumoning conditions, wich allows you to get to some trickier fusions.
If you use Neo-Spacians or Destiny Heroes you're gonna need some draw power beacuse you can fusion all the time with them, Convert Contact and Destiny Draw can help you with this, besides with Neo-Spacians you can send 2 materials for a ''heavy'' contact, and with destiny heroes you can either get rid of some card you completly cant use now or trow something like dasher in case you draw a good monster, also, if you send plasma or dogma you cant revive them, so a few Monster Reincarnation will completly help, again with the discard power.
A good hero deck, must have swarm power, or something to balance it in case you can't have it. usualy its just polymerization, miracle fusion, and other fusion supports, with 25-30 monsters in deck, well thats not a good strategy, dead draws can happen even with all those monsters awesome effects, the best to avoid that dead draw is adding something special or using different heroes, combining elemental heroes with destiny heroes you can get a better swarm power and a better speed, not to mention vision fusions, neos is tricky to use, if you use him as an add-on no more than 2, neos knight can take you out of a lot of troubles, and its easy to summon, neo-spacians are hard to use but they bring contact with them, a neo space is a must be, theres also advanced contact (as i tell them), those use 2 neo-spacians with neos for a huge powered monster, with them the best idea is the grave, miracle fusion, prisma and cards like monster reborn will make you summon them in no time.
Evil heroes are one of the trickiest, but if you fuse them right you're gonna have an extreme powered deck, polymerization is not really a good choice for a deck like this, with dark fusion and dark calling you cant take them out of banish, the best is to have a lot of cards focused to banish, but not loosing the focus of the deck(10 max, max being completly desesperated). Since they have some fusions that dont ask specific monsters, its a good idea to add fiends and rock types, fiends lvl 6 or higher, and both strong enough to make a good dark gaia, also you can just take it out, all the other evil heroes can do a lot of good, the rock monsters are hard to fit in, unless you base it in that, but thats not soo simple, here i end this helping guide for hero cards.

Last edited by fedeheart on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey-Mac-630

Mikey-Mac-630

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:25 am

Need partners for tournement
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mike.mccann.35
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 am

xD make a post for that don't post it here
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forummotion.com
Mikey-Mac-630

Mikey-Mac-630

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 pm

i didnt know how at the time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mike.mccann.35
xxroid

xxroid

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Wow someone made a large post.
Heros are awesome if it can be used to dominate field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

e-hero deck rocks but i cnt make a great one so i need help so someone take a piture of it for me or tell me what cards too used in the deck or guys ok.
Back to top Go down
xxroid

xxroid

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

try a deck situated on fusion by any means possible
Back to top Go down
Hiimbob1123
Tester
Hiimbob1123

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Heros are overplayed and very old, but still a good deck, i suggest that you use mask change in any hero deck and stick with the generic fusions, not the ones that require 2 specific monsters, then you can fuse with any 2 heros you have, also use fusion gate of course and chain material is always a good choice. Anyways, just fuse as much as possible and try and clear the backfield so your heros arent stopped, and you can also side deck a skill drain or 2, seeing as you dont really need the effects for heros, just the attack strength.
Back to top Go down

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:53 pm

i have a real elemenal hero in real life
Back to top Go down
xxroid

xxroid

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Wow me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elemental heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental heroes   Elemental heroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy (TDA) :: Twilight Duel Academy Discussions Section! :: TCG discussions-
Jump to: