Twilight Duel Academy (TDA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pm
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Survival tourny. finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
Grand prix 2 teams
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
Leaving 4 good
Top posters
Aakash
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   I_vote_lcapCOMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   I_voting_barCOMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   I_vote_rcap 
kompella123
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   I_vote_lcapCOMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   I_voting_barCOMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   I_vote_rcap 
craigeybear
DarkWorldOverlord
xxroid
Levelest
Kazenshi
MorphGuy1000
jackachu100
SirNoiCrezant
Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
+6
yugiohmania827
Kazenshi
Aakash
DarkWorldOverlord
Levelest
craigeybear
10 posters
AuthorMessage
craigeybear
Admin
craigeybear

COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Empty
PostSubject: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Really, What is wrong with peoples activity? Is everyone going on another academy, or is it just dueling is dead to everyone? I for one LOVE this academy and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to not let this academy die. This academy is great and no one goes on it. I WANNA KNOW WHY! Whats wrong with it? Please don't let this thing stop. Pick up activity. I'm sorry if I am going on a rant but I am F*C*I*G PISSED! I go on 5 times a day and guess what. No one is on, no matter the time. We need to pick things up. Get active and just make things better. We don't wanna make it like before, we NEED to make it BETTER!
Back to top Go down
Levelest

Levelest

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:53 am

From what i have seen people left because some complained about others, some complained about admins, and some just left for academies that claimed were better then this one. So yea allot caused this.
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 am

i check but no one is on so idk its weird but imma find these people and bitch at em to come back on
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:27 am

How about all of us try amd come at 2:00 mst time (if you donnow what it means then google it) get on because of my school but saturday I cancertainly come online so how about u guys?
Back to top Go down
Kazenshi

Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:11 am

Same problem hear i logg on in school outta school and at home and the academy is dead the entire time but thats the problem the academy was buzzing during the summer time (Keyword being Summer) We all have lives to get back to School college jobs Etc...... and ive stopped recruiting because those people dont have anyone else to interact with soo they stop logging and go academy hunting again :/
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:48 pm

that would work out look at what my friend let me do for him when he left [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 pm

well... i thikn every one is free on staruday right?
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 pm

i am but not from like 1-4
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827

yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 am

I am unless I top my locals. Thats usually 2-5 EST if i top. 2-4 EST if i dont and has gone to 6 b4.
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 pm

sorry guys i have my semister 1 exams in a week so i can't even be on during mornings for me and nights for u or nights for me and mornings for you, and when my exams are over, i will recruit from dn during my time, so if those people are americans who stay up late during the night then they wil be on during the day too, and if they are people who wake up early in the morning then that's different, but i will do the best i can... from here, but can only do it after the exams, and there is another advantage in my recruiting..... no admins are on during my time!
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forummotion.com
xxroid

xxroid

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Ill try to be on more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:10 pm

IS JUST A GAME GUYS. it doesn't matter if they quit forever.I know you guys call me in mature, but look at yourself you guys are worrying about a tcg game, or a academy based bye it. Doesn't mean you cant have fun. You still can play it but not alot. That why people are inactive, because they want to go to adhead in life. keep on playing this game, but don't waste other edcaution or their life.
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 am

evan, sometimes it's based on how u see things, some people look at things emotionally, some people look at things practically, and some people look at it positively, u looked at it practically
while others look at it emotionally, it's not immature it is just that people want to somehow convince people to start coming back to the academy, it's hopeful.
^ the above line was not written by me but was copied from a book, after replacing some words this is what i came up with.... so dnt think i am smart^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 pm

No but in another 4 year you will hate yugioh. I promised you will hate it
Back to top Go down
jackachu100

jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 pm

having fun evan with the bad grammar.
But how do you know that evan he might still like yu-gi-oh in 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:26 pm

EvanFire wrote:
IS JUST A GAME GUYS. it doesn't matter if they quit forever.I know you guys call me in mature, but look at yourself you guys are worrying about a tcg game, or a academy based bye it. Doesn't mean you cant have fun. You still can play it but not alot. That why people are inactive, because they want to go to adhead in life. keep on playing this game, but don't waste other edcaution or their life.
its not like people are wasting their time on this they only come on it when they have the time... your are more like discouraging them to be online on the academy..... so stop this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 pm

jack having fun with bad memory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 pm

no they can me join but
if they do there no point
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 am

First off if I ever hate yugioh aak will bring me back to it and second...u posted 2times in a min and finally ur last post sounded u should be the only one on not others because it didn't use proper English
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 am

i doesn't conecren someone if i have bad english, yes my choice. They have nothing to do so they pick at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:38 am

You guys cant say nothing about that. Really kompella another 6 or 5 years you have college, and you forgot about yugioh, and besides if you remember it is just going to end this year or next year. They r shutting down yugioh. So theres no point. Another about the english, GET A LIFE, it doesn't matter if i have bad english or not, so deal with it, and you guys have your own bad things inside of you. Kompella isnt the last one, and jack you not perfect maybe you cant walk in rl or you have no hands or suck in memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:41 am

no yugioh= no academy, i have to tell the truth
They could join if they want to but there's no point\
if you ban me there's no point. It will be a waste of time ,even if i dont say this thing it will be the same. Just became a man and move on. If you guys whinning about this the new name people wont join, so just delete this topic, and let time be time.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyavi

Mickeyavi

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:31 am

I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! for 12 years, & do I hate it? No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:32 pm

but soon you go to college and forget and soon you hate it, so yea soon
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

how do you know???

can you see the future??

or have you already seen it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:41 am

i told you already i am a pqusalia
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 am

well.... even if i ever stop playing yugioh then.... the time before that (the time i quit yugioh) will be happily spent playing yugioh
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:16 pm

EvanFire wrote:
i told you already i am a pqusalia
what's a pquaila?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm

is pqusalia
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:32 am

wow evan straighten up i mean really i played when i was little then i got outta it sorta then i met friends who played and they brought me back so you can never say anyone will hate it in 4 years mickey is like 18 and he still enjoys it so stfu you need to leave people alone they will do what ever they wanna do worry about your life not our lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 am

if they ruined there life isn't my fault. You said LITTLE
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 pm

dude it's a game..... people in 40 play games... so... yea
Back to top Go down
jackachu100

jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 pm

TrueKing wrote:
and besides if you remember it is just going to end this year or next year. They r shutting down yugioh. So theres no point. Another about the english, GET A LIFE, it doesn't matter if i have bad english or not, so deal with it, and you guys have your own bad things inside of you. Kompella isnt the last one, and jack you not perfect maybe you cant walk in rl or you have no hands or suck in memory.

A. That is just the cartoon series they can still make cards, I know it's a shock.
B. It does matter if you have bad English, because you can't get a good job without getting good grades in English.
C. You need to get a life if you are getting angry at people talking about your grammar.
D. When did I say I was perfect. I didn't and I don't "suck in memory", or have bad memory as it should be said so don't say about that and no I don't have a disability.
E. And talking about disabled people as not being "perfect" is discrimination and isn't a good thing to do, so don't do it.

Also if I had no hands how could I type .
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 am

ok..... i am locking this topic
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am

and evan ur getting a warning from the punishment table of fighting i.e the new punishment table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?    COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Duel Academy (TDA) :: Twilight Duel academy TDA :: Twilight Duel Academy Announcements' Section!-
Jump to: