Twilight Duel Academy (TDA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pm
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Survival tourny. finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
Grand prix 2 teams
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
Leaving 4 good
Top posters
Aakash
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! I_vote_lcapLISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! I_voting_barLISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! I_vote_rcap 
kompella123
LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! I_vote_lcapLISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! I_voting_barLISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! I_vote_rcap 
craigeybear
DarkWorldOverlord
xxroid
Levelest
Kazenshi
MorphGuy1000
jackachu100
SirNoiCrezant
Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!

Go down 
+9
MorphGuy1000
YourJuk110
craigeybear
Bloody Kiss
SirNoiCrezant
bigdaddychulo
Aakash
DarkWorldOverlord
Kazenshi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazenshi

Kazenshi

LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 am

Look Ive had my own problems that led me to quit but no more im not gonna be a bitch about it imma do something about it and let it start with Us destroying cryo understand ppls?!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:24 am

HELLS YEAH thats the enraged i know take no shit just dishin out hell were down but were not out the one thing we can do is not quit and lose hope im with you all the way man
Back to top Go down
Aakash
Admin
Aakash

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:07 pm

so you finally came back and yea your right
Back to top Go down
bigdaddychulo

bigdaddychulo

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 am

yall better not loose i have faith in you all
Back to top Go down
SirNoiCrezant

SirNoiCrezant

Location : Portugal - Braga - Next to the Ruins of the Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Have all the faith you want...we're still getting our asses kicked. HARD.
Ill take my share of the blame, and because of that, i announce that i will focusing for a long time in training to become a better duelist.
I play for fun and will continue to do so...but i need to step up my game.

Therefore, i request someone from TDA to be my sparring partner. Pm if you're interested.

LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! 3528866951 May the Dueling Gods be with us all.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Kiss

Bloody Kiss

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:30 am

Hmm.. Interesting.

Anyway, the war is over.
End result is: Cryo wins.

Cryo 11 - 0 TDA

Nice war, until "some persons" decided that they had to "destroy" us or something.
I'm kinda disappointed that you guys act like this.
Back to top Go down
craigeybear
Admin
craigeybear

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am

Lol yea well I guess we just got punished! lol good war for both teams I guess XD.
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 am

eh it wasn't so great im in a slump and cant win for crap and i dont know how to get out of it
Back to top Go down
YourJuk110

YourJuk110

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

put my paws up? :L
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000

MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:17 pm

BK's right, guys; you guy do act sometimes like sore losers. This can motivate you to get better, but you don't have to say stuff like "destroying Cryo".
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Sore losers you dont have to read every post there is ok if you dont like em dont read em simple as that k
Back to top Go down
cbaidon45

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm

? ? ?
Whats with me and the diaper thing?

Pretty shitty i must say, if you wanna mock me, do it in my face, and duel me !

After that we can talk
Back to top Go down
Kazenshi

Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Its a code dude xD anyone that sees it will think its their name
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

yeah but its gay as hell if he is going to post that maybe he should say something different instead of talking like a douche
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 am

ok.....i know that the war was very competitive.... but it's over now...lol , and we r affiliates.... no need to act like we r the worst enemies....... if this was all for fun then i am embarrassed for writing this.... but if what happened here was serious..... then i dnt want this to happen again.... this topic has gone long enough..... in a war we have winners and we have losers...... and this time we were the losers.... so what? we can get em next time...... we just have to improve..... so.... i dnt want atleast.... TDA to be this competitive..... because we are the academy that has fun........ and if the other team gets competitive... then let them.... u know u r not real losers....so.... let's just become better and get them next time.... and enraged only made this post to improve ur spirits not to create a war zone between cyro and tda....... let's just show the other academies that we r not just plain losers whose bark is worse than their bit.... show them why TDA is number 1 or atleast going to be number 1
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forummotion.com
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 am

o an the above post didn't mean and offense to cyro and sorry if it was offensive
Back to top Go down
dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 am

well i am new to this academy but if i can help any1 just tell me im a pretty decent duelist
Back to top Go down
MoMoney

MoMoney

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:27 am

dragonmaster wrote:
well i am new to this academy but if i can help any1 just tell me im a pretty decent duelist
same here (when im serious XD)
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000

MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:34 pm

kompella123 wrote:
ok.....i know that the war was very competitive.... but it's over now...lol , and we r affiliates.... no need to act like we r the worst enemies....... if this was all for fun then i am embarrassed for writing this.... but if what happened here was serious..... then i dnt want this to happen again.... this topic has gone long enough..... in a war we have winners and we have losers...... and this time we were the losers.... so what? we can get em next time...... we just have to improve..... so.... i dnt want atleast.... TDA to be this competitive..... because we are the academy that has fun........ and if the other team gets competitive... then let them.... u know u r not real losers....so.... let's just become better and get them next time.... and enraged only made this post to improve ur spirits not to create a war zone between cyro and tda....... let's just show the other academies that we r not just plain losers whose bark is worse than their bit.... show them why TDA is number 1 or atleast going to be number 1

Lol Komp it's kool, and BTW try all you want; there's always going to be people that are better than you.

No offense Razz
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:33 pm

eh... what are u talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!   LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!
Page 1 of 1