Twilight Duel Academy (TDA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the greatest duelists of our time!

Homelatest topicsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» our new academy from may12th
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 am by kompella123

» this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm by kompella123

» Lets recuirt!
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm by kompella123

» white dorm leader :D
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm by Slifer (shawnekis)

» break tourny
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am by Aakash

» Leaving 4 good
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:05 am by Aakash

» new rules(just addition to the old ones)
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm by DarkWorldOverlord

» Role Play Time
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm by craigeybear

» my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by craigeybear

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pm
Most Viewed Topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Survival tourny. finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
Grand prix 2 teams
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
structure deck tourney
Leaving 4 good
Top posters
Aakash
Anyone good willing to train me? I_vote_lcapAnyone good willing to train me? I_voting_barAnyone good willing to train me? I_vote_rcap 
kompella123
Anyone good willing to train me? I_vote_lcapAnyone good willing to train me? I_voting_barAnyone good willing to train me? I_vote_rcap 
craigeybear
DarkWorldOverlord
xxroid
Levelest
Kazenshi
MorphGuy1000
jackachu100
SirNoiCrezant
Most active topics
twilight grand prix!!! finished
Duelist Kingdom.
Survival tourny. finished
Grand prix 2 teams
my dorm (anyone who doesn't like pudding will be eaten)
Tourny for the best!!!!!!!!!!! finished
structure deck tourney
this will probably be the finall announcement for this academy....
My dorm room and kompella isn't allowed :D
COMEON EVERYONE ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LET THIS DIE?
number of views
jsp and php counter
Get Visitors Count
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone good willing to train me?

Go down 
+3
jackachu100
craigeybear
Levelest
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Levelest

Levelest

Anyone good willing to train me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 am

Listen im tired of it, i get ridiculed everytime i duel someone because i can't a deck that cant beat their theme deck. I don't want one of those as i see them as easy ways of dueling, so anyone please train me so i can make a deck that can beat theme ones?
Back to top Go down
craigeybear
Admin
craigeybear

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:24 am

Well you can ask me seeing as I'm your dorm leader. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 am

Levelest wrote:
Listen im tired of it, i get ridiculed everytime i duel someone because i can't a deck that cant beat their theme deck. I don't want one of those as i see them as easy ways of dueling, so anyne please train me so i can make a deck that can beat theme ones?
i could trained you levelest
Back to top Go down
jackachu100

jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

i offer my pudding as help to make a deck but no really i will help if you pick me if not hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
Levelest

Levelest

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:59 am

I'll take craigybear as he's someone i know and i know is good at this already, but thanks you guys we can still have duels for training or fun whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 pm

really craigey over me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
craigeybear
Admin
craigeybear

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Of course Zane who wouldn't pick me! Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 pm

i woulndt pick you
Back to top Go down
craigeybear
Admin
craigeybear

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Well your'e you though. You are biased.
Back to top Go down
Kazenshi

Kazenshi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Huh? and no one asked the academys greatest duelist :I
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

if u want to learn something.... the best thing to do is it do it on your own.... cause u r the only one who knows how u learn
Back to top Go down
https://twilightduelacademy.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 pm

kompella stop been serious
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:29 pm

enraged i plan on seeing you in the gp2 finals
Back to top Go down
jackachu100

jackachu100

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 pm

see evan what i said in the duelist kingdom thread stop butting in just to get people angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 pm

jackachu100 wrote:
see evan what i said in the duelist kingdom thread stop butting in just to get people angry.
you always butting up with me so revenge time Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am

evan please shut it and be nice for once really can you not make other people mad for well the rest of your life it would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:23 am

I told him to shut up about it zane. Read the whole thing, these the reason why i said that thing before. Not to zane i mean everone well atleast 60% of the people in this academy
Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:37 am

zane, evan u have been given a warning
if i have to tell u again.... it's a 7day ban +authorities taken away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 am

soerry but if you want me to stop you should post it in the other one or pm me
Back to top Go down
DarkWorldOverlord

DarkWorldOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 pm

komp really wtf honestly i asked him to stop bugging people i did nothing wrong please read my post properly you always say i did something wrong when i simply ask him to not bug people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:23 pm

welcome to mine world
Back to top Go down
MorphGuy1000

MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:35 pm

No offense to Komp, but I think you're a bit too easygoing on this...
Back to top Go down
Levelest

Levelest

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:06 am

I simply ask for someone to train me and this happens? Maybe i should stop posting threads on here then.

Back to top Go down
kompella123
Admin
kompella123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:36 am

lol.... dnt worry, u can post, it's not ur fault....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good willing to train me?   Anyone good willing to train me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone good willing to train me?
Page 1 of 1